Monday, January 20, 2014

My Space...lol

When I started to freelance , my space was a tiny corner of our master bedroom with all my stuff in a small hall closet of our garden apartment...sure I was cramped but all I have ever needed to paint needlepoint is a chair , drawing table and a little cart for my paint and brushes....In this tiny spot I started the business...Now I have this new studio that Mr. Squiggee designed just for me, with a big comfy chair for those long 10 hour days ...plenty of light, and no carpet so paint spills are very easy to clean up...granted the business has expanded and would never fit in a little corner now...and of course we have the office...which is in flux...when it is finished I will share...I sent Elizabeth at Needlepoint Now A picture of my new space and she said.."Nice Digs"...I think so too....I feel like a Queen ...lol...

No comments: