Friday, December 6, 2013

WHAT MONTH IS THIS ANYWAY...?????

I was on the phone with a shop this morning that has one of our model shows , and she reminded me that it was December....OMG...somewhere I have lost a couple of weeks....God I need wrapping paper at least...I have gifts but they won't do any good if not mailed soon..... I have been so busy and preoccupied with work......busier than a one legged man at a you know what contest...i have pulled out my calendar and will see what I can do to make it all work...it is cold today for Tucson...I have thin blood after living here a couple of years....I talked to Megan at Needlework Retailer this morning and she said it was eleven below in Iowa....that is the kind of weather we had in rural PA....we have become weak and spoiled with all the heat and sunshine...yesterday it rained and Omar was simply depressed...today the sun is shinning and the neighbors are have a yard sale, so golf carts and big utility vehicles are stopping and this gives him the get up and go to bark and act nuts all day....yesterday he didn't want to get out of bed.....me too......funny how spoiled you get...Winter's in PA...gray skies for four months and so much snow and ice, double yuck....now i demand sun and mild temps at least in the Winter months...lol...I don't know what I would do if I had to go back east......yikes...that is scary....but never fear I have not gone completely native...I have no tan...I am the only fair pink skinned person here...lol

No comments: